Friday, July 20, 2007

WHAT HAPPENED YESTERNIGHT

I know I'm stupid. There are a lot of times when I know something's going to happen, I know that still I'm going to end up getting hurt... but still, I end up doing it.

I know "grin and bear it" sucks, because I'm holding out on everybody,including myself. I've learned how to lie so well, I can convince myself that I'm happy just the way I am. I had to change my story so that it would have been easier for them to accept their reality. It's no fun fighting for something... that'll just... hurt me no matter who wins, because I lose both ways.

Read now, because this is the only time I'm going to let it out.

I've learned to grow up by myself, not needing anyone else. Even to people I'm close with (who can be counted with one hand), I keep a lot of distance from. I'm always alone, even when I'm with people. I'm alone. That way no one can hurt me.

I've hated falling in love - particularly because I fall in love with the wrong people. And I usually never fall out of it.

I curse dejavu and its promised endings. I've been disappointed so many times so why don't I learn?

I'm not going to say anything anymore. It's hard to follow up when someone goes ahead of you. The situation could only get worse if people knew I was involved.

No one's going to know, except for those of you who read AND know what I'm talking about.

I only wish both Milky's are happy with what they do.

I'm going to back off, stay by myself. That way, I'm not involved, I'm not in the way, I'm not getting hurt.

That way... I'm alone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

both milkys....

-chi