Thursday, July 19, 2007

GOT MILK? pt. 2


I can't believe I still like him. Even after imagining and trying to live some moments where I'd hate him, nothing. I guess it's the real thing. I hate the feeling... yet still I feel like it's the best feeling I've had since... well, ever.

Ever since I realized I like him that way, I've just come to an automatic reaction that everything about him is cute. He was cute when he'd just walk up to me and tell me about his day. He's cute when he gets angry at me when I notice him take sneak pictures of me. He's cute when we fight with food. He's cute when he walks away from me then looks back at me from afar. He's cute when he texts or calls me in the middle of the night, saying silly nothings. He's cute, well, just because he is. Heck, I still think he's cute even when he likes somebody else.

I want what's best for him. I also know that he'll probably won't see me the way I see him. My brain's already convinced that I don't like him, that I've moved on. I'm just waiting for my heart to catch up...

So there, until it does, until I've completely moved on, I'll just continue to hope that maybe... he'll never notice.


Shit....



Damn it, Milky! Notice it already....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

move on plz...
youre just making it hard for yourself.
but this entry just proves that love..love is love! hahahah! ala ako masabi! hahahha!

-chi