Monday, July 23, 2007

A TRIBUTE TO STABILO

Tsk Tsk... Stabs, how come you didn't tell me it was your birthday tomorrow?

My first impression on Stabilo wasn't really all too desirable. She seemed fun but she had a little high air going on about her that made you feel like "She's friendly but keep your distance." My earlier attempts at making contact were not so good either.

So I ended up growing to know her from a distance.

Like how a man observes a new entity. It piques his curiosity but stays away so that he doesn't interfere with it's natural wonders. Hehehe. Like a unicorn.

Anyway, so I got to know her through a mutual friend, Yaoi-chan. Yaoi-chan shared her experiences of Stabilo with me and got to know the unicorn better. Turns out she only looks stern but she's really such a fun person to be with.

I knew it!

Stabilo was someone you sing songs with, learn new tricks with, share good times with and all those fun things that end with "with". She has a passion for good music and literature (I can tell). She knows how to hang out with different people. She also knows how to bitch around people. She's street-wise but also sentimental. There are too many things to say about her. But, really, all i wanted to say was that I found her to be cool.

A unicorn isn't really a unicorn when you don't see it as one. If someone doesn't believe that it is, then it just looks like horse. Stabilo is like that. Only thing is I still haven't got to meet the unicorn up-close. I've only observed from a distance. Oh well, hasta manana.

So, happy birthday, Stabilo! Kudos to the girl who taught me that revenge is a dish best served cold (particularly when you serve it to the back), to the girl who cries to show that she's brave, to the friend that I will have, to the unicorn on the distance.

Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! thanks! I appreciate it...
naks, good writer tlga. haha.

Anonymous said...

juan paolo 2!! hahahha!
happy birthday ulet stabilo!! hehhehe.. i like her kind of revenge...served from the back! hahhah! ^___^

-chi