Wednesday, October 24, 2007

LIBERAL EDUCATION


Wow. I'm really amazed at how much freedom the curriculum is offering me. So "liberal", if I may say so. I'm so much in awe at how much my sched has changed, as well. But what really strkes me most is how much sarcasm at plastic I can spew in just one paragraph.


M-TH
8:30-10:30 Calculus 1(it's pre-set. who cares? i like her)
10:30-12:00 Fil (Mambiar...hopefully, a saner teacher)
1:30-3:00 Com Systems (meh. preset. computers again?)
3:00-5:00 Computing (wiii. mugen time....)

W
whenever NSTP (hey. i'm so excited... i just can't hide it.... zzzzz)
*Hey, I'm a poet, and I didn't even know it. Oh yeah, pump eht!!

T-F
9:00-10:30 English (Yeah!! my BEst event!! Plus it's familiar territory *wink wink*)
1:30-3:00 Arnis (Grrrr.... I hate a Hobson's choice...)

or

7:30-9:00 Arnis (Coach something) (grr... no other PE to choose from)
1:30-3:00 English (Carey... I passed her once (1.5!! yeah!!) I can do it again)


What should I pick? Hmm... I need people to decide for me.

Anyways, here's to hoping for fun second sem. Fox Kiddo, Out!

^_^

No comments: